Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes approx 36 cookies
I’ve heard that Santa loves chocolate chip cookies, so what better way to spend time together as a family and spread the magic of Christmas by making our chocolate Chip Cookies. You can do these with your own ingredients or pick up one of our kits for super easy baking.
You will need;
- Our Chocolate chip cookie kit – Available to buy here
- Kit contains; 220g Soft brown sugar
- 200g white granulated sugar
- 360g Self-raising flour
- 200g Chocolate chips
- 227g softened butter
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- A lined baking tray
- Cooling rack
- a mixing bowl
- small bowl or jug
- spoon or spatula
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C (gas mark 5) Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix butter, eggs and vanilla together in a bowl or jug.
- Empty the bag of dry ingredients into a bowl
- Mix in the wet ingredients into the dry until combined.
- Roll 2-3 TBS (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets. (alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies).
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.